Alarm Contractors Insurance in Massachusetts
Contractors that install alarm systems in homes and businesses are trusted with being the eyes and ears for those they are protecting. Your job in the security business inherently requires you to take on risks and responsibilities.
Whether you are installing or repairing burglar alarms, fire alarms, or central monitoring stations, you have plenty of competition out there as well. Technology is often changing. Your clients need you 24/7. Whether your business is small, midsize or large, you need an insurance company that is going to be just as vigilant as you are.
The kinds of Alarm Contractor Businesses we can help are:
- Closed Circuit Television Installations
- Smart homes with alarm installation
- Access Control Installation
(Check out our page for those that are in the Security Services Industry)
Let us protect your business while you protect your client. We are proud to be able to offer an Alarm Contractors Insurance Program made just for your business.
Insurance for Alarm Contractors in MA and Beyond
A specialized insurance program for your unique business operations will result in true value for your premium dollars. More than that, qualified operations can opt-in to additional coverage areas such as:
- Extended property damage coverage - This cover's your client's property that is in your care, custody, or control
- Lost Key Coverage - This covers the cost to replace lost keys and install new locks
- Specialized Property Insurance Coverage Endorsement for
- Contractors Equipment
- Employee Theft, money and securities
- Increased limit for your property at unnamed premises, including installation
- Errors & Omisisons. Covers an insured who is held legally liable for economic consequences of a professional services errors or omissions arising out of their alarm operations.
- Aggregate limit. Applies per project, rather than to all projects as a group.
All Coverages are subject to underwriting review. Policies may differ and coverage is subject to limitations, exclusions and endorsements to the policy. You must discuss any concerns with your insurance agent.
Not every insurance agent out there is able to help with this. Find out more about how the right insurance program will keep your operation in good running shape. Fill out this form below and we will get right back to you!
With offices in Danvers & Winthrop Massachusetts, Elliot Whittier Insurance has been awarded The Five Star Award of Distinction from the Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents. Elliot Whittier Insurance is also a Trusted Choice® agency and represents multiple insurance companies, so it offers you a variety of personal and business coverage choices and can customize an insurance plan to meet your specialized needs. You can visit Elliot Whittier online at www.ElliotWhittier.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-696-3947