If you are a Massachusetts Property Manager, you probably have a lot of responsibilities. You may deal directly with the Board, owners, tenants and prospective tenants, rent collection, maintenance issues, complaints and more.
As the Property Manager, Where do your Responsibilities Begin and End when it Comes to Insurance?
Many Property Managers and Real Estate Professionals also help the Board or the owner to secure the proper building insurance.
Could you use some help dealing with the following types of questions?
- Why did our premium increase significantly from last year?
- How did the carrier calculate the building value placed on the property?
- Why do we need additional policies such as Directors & Officers Liability, Commercial Umbrella, Workers Compensation, etc
- Are there gaps in coverage on our policy?
- Help explain decisions surrounding alternative deductible options.
Are these on your wish list?
- You are happy presenting the insurance to your client, but would prefer if an insurance professional was along-side you to answer specific questions.
- You would like to be able to deliver a link for requesting a certificate of insurance 24/7/365 to Unit Owners
- You would like the help in delivering the need for a HO-6 insurance policy to Unit Owners
- You would like to direct people to an agent that is willing to help answer general insurance questions for Unit Owners
Did you know that you can get help making presentations to the Board of Directors, owners, or other stakeholders?
As a Professional Property Manager or Real Estate Developer, when you choose Elliot Whittier Insurance, we will be there with you when you provide the Board or the Owner with the Insurance Proposal. We will be there to respond to questions about the insurance and help to make the process as transparent and informative as possible - and we will do this with new and with renewing policies - all you need to do is ask.
We do this for no additional fee to you, because we feel it is the right thing to do.
Not only that but here at Elliot Whittier, we SPECIALIZE in Commercial Property Insurance in Massachusetts and beyond, including:
- Commercial, Industrial & Retail Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Condominiums Buildings - Master Condominium Insurance
- Properties on or close to the water
- Commercial Flood Insurance in Massachusetts
Call today at 617-846-5000 and tell us about the property that you would like to insure, and let us know how we can help, that is what we are here for. Or, you can click on the link below 24/7/365 and we will get back to you by the next business day.