The material contained on our sites is provided for general information purposes only. They are not intended to be a solicitation or an offer to sell in connection with any product or service. The information provided is not a complete description of all terms, conditions and exclusions applicable to the products and services described. For a complete description of the terms, conditions and exclusions of insurance coverage’s
PLEASE READ YOUR POLICY CAREFULLY.
The actual terms, conditions, and exclusions of the policy control. Additionally, contact Elliot Whittier Insurance with any questions regarding any coverage or other products or services described.
The material on our sites is provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind that the material is suitable for your needs, error free or otherwise. Elliot Whittier Insurance does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever, including without limitation warranties:
- of title or noninfringement;
- of implied merchantability;
- that the material is of any particular level of quality;
- that the material is fit for a particular purpose;
- that the functional elements contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that the defects will be corrected;
- that our sites, or the servers that make them available are free of computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code, components or conditions that are harmful, contaminating or destructive; or
- that information contained in the sites is accurate as of any particular date.
Limitation of Liability
Elliot Whittier Insurance will not be responsible for any damages or illness, including but not limited to consequential or incidental damages that accompany or result from your use of its sites. These include, but are not limited to, damages or injury caused by any:
- use of (or inability to use) the sites;
- use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our sites;
- failure of performance;
- delay in operation or transmission;
- computer virus; or
- line failure.
We are not liable even if we have been negligent or if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
However, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries and claims of any kind, whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or they are claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct or any other legal theory, will not be greater than the amount you have paid to access our sites.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our site are presented solely for the purpose of promoting Elliot Whittier Insurance and other financial products and services within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Elliot Whittier Insurance controls and operates its sites from its home offices located in Massachusetts. Any action or suit concerning the Elliot Whittier Insurance sites shall be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Massachusetts. Massachusetts law shall govern and control any such action.