Do I need insurance if I rent my apartment?
What does renters insurance cover?If you rent your home or apartment, you need renter's insurance.
- Your landlord's insurance does not protect your stuff
- Your landlord's insurance gives you no liability.
- Your landlord's insurance does not protect you if you get sued.
- Renters or tenants insurance is inexpensive. You can get a quote from filling out the form at the right >>>
- In most cases, combining your car insurance with your renters insurance with us will yield discounts on both policies.
Cover yourself for as little as $300 or $400 a year, depending on your situation. Fill out the form on the right and we'll get right back to you!
Check out this video from the Insurance Institute of America: