Welcome to the website of Elliot Whittier Insurance. This website is best viewed using a contemporary browser; we recommend Internet Explorer by Microsoft Corporation.
This website is for the dissemination of information regarding the company and operations of Elliot Whittier Insurance. It is not intended to provide specific commercial advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from Elliot Whittier Insurance, for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the User Conduct and Obligations set forth herein.
Elliot Whittier Insurance has used its best commercial efforts to obtain the most accurate and timely information available. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, reliability or completeness of any of the information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Elliot Whittier Insurance shall not be held responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer as a result of using this website.
Elliot Whittier Insurance reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or this entire website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Elliot Whittier Insurance or any third-party affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Elliot Whittier Insurance or such affiliate has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website. Furthermore, you agree that you shall not:
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- Is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- Might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- Contains any viruses, trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
- provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
- transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
- collect information about other visitors to our website without their consent or otherwise systematically extract data or data fields, including without limitation any financial data or e-mail addresses;
- sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by Elliot Whittier Insurance;
- redistribute any content provided by us in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method;
- intentionally alter the format in which content is provided by us or otherwise circumvent our regular interfaces to such data; and
- embed or import any content provided by us into any information services (whether or not web-based), data files or application software, including without limitation accounting and payroll systems, except as except as specifically permitted in writing by Elliot Whittier Insurance.
Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to:
Elliot Whittier Insurance
12 Revere Street
Winthrop, MA 02152
IMPORTANT: We at Elliot Whittier Insurance are committed to establishing our services in as many languages as possible. However, our company is based in the United States of America and our staff is English-speaking. We apologize, but we can only correspond in English.